Kate lookalike is not looking back

September 21, 2012, 1:25 pmYahoo! Lifestyle

A mother-of-two has quit her job as a burger waitress to become a Duchess of Cambridge lookalike.

Kate lookalike is not looking back
Rating:

The real Duchess (left) and her lookalike (right)

Heidi Agan, 32, looks so much like Kate Middleton that her three-year-old daughter can't tell the two apart, reports the Daily Mail.

No longer a waitress, Agan now reportedly charges more than $1000 for public appearances as the future Queen.

The Mail says Agan decided to leave her job as a waitress after customers repeatedly said that she looked remarkably similar to the Duchess.

"People would come in and point at me and say 'that's her'. I've had other people come up to me during jobs convinced I'm Kate.

"When my daughter sees her in a magazine she points and says 'there you are mummy'. She's turned into a right little royalist."

Show:
Newest First
Oldest First
Top Rated
Most Replies

20 Comments

1. NUFF SAID03:22pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

So easy to get personal,isn't it.My opinion is based on aspects other than the length and color of her hair etc.. A certain brightness to Kates eyes that the impersonater does not have,maybe.A little too deep for you to understand,is it Pratatit?

2. NUFF SAID03:15pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

What is the problem here? Seems an odd reaction to my post.Hmmm.Does noone know the old saying 'bout mother gorilla thinking her baby gori... Nah ,forget it.What the fark was I thinking,specting the herd to know such "stuff".;)

3. valleygirl02:12pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

If its a way to make money! Go for it.

4. DF01:52pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Hmmmm the painted eyebrow and black eyeliner look are probably what makes her toddler think she looks like the lady in the magazine - they are easily fooled at that age after all, as Santa Clause knows all too well...

5. Everything WAS fine UNTIL you PEOPLE showed UP01:41pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Sorry dear, please undress so that I know it is really you, Kate.

6. Thomas01:15pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Which of the photos is kate?

7. Working Man01:09pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I don't give a butcher's if they are look alike's - They would both be worth coming back to having tea with me & I wouldn't mind at all.

8. Mickey12:09pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Gosh ummmmmm sorry don't think quitting your day job was a good more - you look nothing like Kate.

1 Reply
  9. Pragmatist12:03pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Rouge looks like his face matches Prince Harry's a#*e. You must be bilnd to say not even close. Clearly glasses as well as a brain are required.Nasty man and you need lighten up mate.

10. shogun09:30am Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Wanna be...to be honest..shes no where near kate and plus shes soooo ugly...whats wrong with this woman, shes definitely sick, she needs treatment..how can she quit her job waitressing burger without earning a living to feed her own kids....get a life woman, kate #$%$s doesnt put food on your table...such a deviant!!

Taurus Apr 21 - May 21

Taureans who just want to get away from it all shouldn't have to wait too much longer. Or, perhaps, the opposite is true and all you want to do is...read more

Edit your profile to update your star sign.