2 x 150g steaks
16 tbsp olive oil
Two garlic cloves, crushed
Eight sprigs of thyme
½Spanish onion, chopped
60g low-fat butter
300ml red wine
One chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp melted dark chocolate
Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the steak in a bowl with half the olive oil, the garlic, pepper and thyme.
2. Melt the butter and add the onions, cooking until they're transparent. Add the wine and chilli; simmer until the liquid has reduced by half.
3. Steam the potatoes, adding the beans just before the potatoes are ready.
4. While the vegies are cooking, melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in a pan of simmering water.
5. Add the chocolate to the wine and chilli mix.
6. Grill the steak for three to four minutes on each side. Remove from heat, allow to rest for a few minutes, then slice into thick strips and serve.
This cupcake is made using Kellogg’s Froot Loops milk, but the cake itself is sprinkled with fruit loops.April 28, 2016, 5:52 pm
This tasty side dish pairs really well with any protein. Serve it with steamed rice to sop up all the delicious flavours!April 28, 2016, 2:16 pm
Just like a milkshake, only a toasty hot chocolate! If you love the chocolatey flavour in your cereal, then why not incorporate it into your late night hot chocolate?April 28, 2016, 2:15 pm
Don't be deceived! This isn't your standard schnitzel burger but rather a crunchy Kellogg’s cornflakes chicken burger. This recipe lifts the crunchy burger to new heights.April 28, 2016, 1:49 pm
Everyone loves that drop of milk leftover in your cereal bowl right? Turn that into a creamy thickshake, if you're in the mood to indulge yourself.April 28, 2016, 1:38 pm