2 x 150g steaks
16 tbsp olive oil
Two garlic cloves, crushed
Eight sprigs of thyme
½Spanish onion, chopped
60g low-fat butter
300ml red wine
One chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp melted dark chocolate
Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the steak in a bowl with half the olive oil, the garlic, pepper and thyme.
2. Melt the butter and add the onions, cooking until they're transparent. Add the wine and chilli; simmer until the liquid has reduced by half.
3. Steam the potatoes, adding the beans just before the potatoes are ready.
4. While the vegies are cooking, melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in a pan of simmering water.
5. Add the chocolate to the wine and chilli mix.
6. Grill the steak for three to four minutes on each side. Remove from heat, allow to rest for a few minutes, then slice into thick strips and serve.
Mitch Orr of Sydney restaurant Acme created this delicious Alphabet Duck Soup recipe to celebrate Cloudy Bay ’s Pinot and Duck Trail, which officially launched on July 1.July 2, 2015, 6:02 pm
This Prawn and Burgundy Truffle Pasta, developed in conjunction with Aldi's special buys gourmet kitchen collection, is perfect for keeping you warm on a winter's night!June 26, 2015, 6:28 pm
This Immune Boosting Bone Broth recipe from aboutlife is sure to help fight colds and flu this winter.June 22, 2015, 4:18 pm
This Mi6 Belvedere martini recipe is a winner for World Martini Day with its refreshing, fragrant and zesty elements.June 18, 2015, 3:35 pm
Tangy, peppery, sweet and sour, this My Byrce Belvedere martini recipe tickles every taste bud.June 18, 2015, 2:22 pm