- Preparation time:
- 1 Serve
- 2 nori sheets.
- ½ cup cooked quinoa.
- ¼ avocado sliced.
- 1 small (100g) Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks.
- 1 small (100g) carrot, grated.
- handful of snow pea sprouts.
- 1 small beetroot, grated.
- 2 tablespoons tamari, to serve.
- Lay nori sheets on a flat surface. Place the quinoa across each nori sheet, leaving a 2cm border at the top edge of each.
- Divide salad ingredients and place along one edge of each nori roll.
- Moisten the top edge of nori sheet with a little water and then carefully roll away from you. Seal nori roll with moistened edge.
- Dip in tamari to serve.
We recommend making these just before serving. If you eat lunch at work or away from your kitchen, pack prepped veggies and quinoa in a container. Wrap nori sheets in cling wrap or foil and construct as per instructions below at lunchtime.