- Preparation time:
- 25 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 8 minutes
- 4 Servings
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 400 g beef rump steak.
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed in the microwave.
- 1 bunch butter lettuce, leaves roughly torn.
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded.
- 1 avocado, diced.
- 16 cooked king prawns, peeled.
- 100 g full-fat Greek yoghurt, to serve.
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and drizzle in olive oil. Season rump steak with salt and pepper on both sides and place into the frying pan. Cook on each side until cooked to your liking. Remove and place steak on a chopping board. Slice into thin strips.
- Now to assemble your tacos. Lay out the tortillas and have your guest pack each taco full of lettuce, avocado, cabbage, prawns and beef slices. Drizzle with yoghurt and lemon juice to serve.
Dairy-free option: Swap the yoghurt for coconut yoghurt and the butter for olive oil.