Kim Kardashian Hair Removal Secrets

April 18, 2011, 12:39 pmFAMOUS

Her own beauty regime, and what she expects of her men.

Kim Kardashian Hair Removal Secrets
Rating:

Nearly every inch of Kim Kardashian's body is hairless - and that's exactly how she likes it. The 30-year-old reality star has spoken out about her obsession with hair removal - and even admitted that she used to wax her forehead. Kim said that up until two years ago she had baby hairs around her hairline that she used to have removed before opting for a more permanent method of laser surgery.

Kim's"over-grown" hair line from 2009

'If you look at pictures of me from even three years ago, I had like two inches of baby hairs on my forehead.

'But they weren't thick enough to slick back, so they were permanently down and I would wax them all the time and now I lasered them and now they don't come back,' Kim tells Us Magazine.

Kim today with her perfect hair line

The brunette beauty also makes it a point to keep her hands perfectly manicured and her feet in tip-top shape, and yesterday was spotted her getting her nails done at a salon in Beverly Hills.

THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS SECRET MEETING WITH OPI NAIL POLISH

She also gets laser hair removal on her legs, arms, underarms and neck. Kim admits she's been obsessed with having a hair free physique since before she was even a teenager.

'Literally, at twelve years old I had a bikini wax. I had an appointment once a month on a specific day, like every Friday we'd go and and get the inside of our brows waxed and a bikini wax.

Kim, who is a spokesperson for the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System, added: 'I used to have my own wax kit at home and I used to just wax all the time.

She admits can't stand having hair on her body: 'I'm, like, obsessed with hair removal.'

But when it comes to her men, she prefers that they go natural, especially in the region below the belt.

Kim, who is currently dating NBA player Kris Humphries, said about her men:

'I definitely don't like it if there's, like, nothing there, it's weird, but I like it to be well groomed.'

Show:
Newest First
Oldest First
Top Rated
Most Replies

14 Comments

1. Paul R01:59pm Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Shed be a hairy woman without it all then. Images of an underground Turkish woman come to mind... Hahahaha

2. Tim01:52pm Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

No wonder she waxed her forehead. There's no brain in it.

3. 01:33pm Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

i hope she left a landing strip so my A380 can land and unload its cago!

4. 01:20pm Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

i thought she would spend way more time than that!!! money well spent in my opinion as she is actually a very nice person

5. LynnM12:42pm Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

'...eau naturale?' What's plain water got to do with it? Does the dopey churnalist mean 'au naturale?'

6. Dylan11:53am Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Waxing down there is normal today and it would be 20 years since I came across any woman with anything resembling hair there...it is feminine and very attractive....men too should ensure they are tidy there rather than a wild bush that shows limited grooming and personal respect....

7. DocMarten11:46am Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Slapper, Doesn't she realise, it just grows back faster, hope I am around to see her resemble a hairy old man in twenty years time LMFAO

1 Reply
  8. REA11:40am Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

The "News Media" continue to bloat the channels with useless information. If they present intelligent adults with useful information they will no longer be the lackeys of the true ruling class. (They will never, ever give you names and faces of the true ruling class)

9. j10:55am Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse

she will be the first female president of the usa, (after donald trumps 2 term reign of course!)

10. double o10:50am Thursday 21st April 2011 ESTReport Abuse