- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
These crisps are also delicious with a glass of sherry or pre-dinner drinks. If they go a little soft, just reheat in the oven to crisp up again.
1. Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, cut apple and pear into very thin slices and put in a large bowl. Cover with water and add lemon juice.
2. Put cider and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to the boil.
3. Drain fruit and add, 1 slice at a time, to sugar syrup. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until fruit is transparent. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 160°C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. Using tongs, remove fruit,
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift