- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
If you don't have a mortar and pestle put thyme, rosemary and rock salt in a food processor.
1. Use a mortar and pestle to grind thyme, rosemary and rock salt until fine. Thinly slice potato with a mandolin. Pour oil into a large saucepan to 8cm deep. Heat to 180°C. Cook potato chips, in 2 batches, for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
2. Pour mineral water into a large bowl. Add ice cubes and plain flour. Whisk until just combined, leaving a few small lumps. Toss fish pieces in rice flour, then dip in batter, shaking off excess. Deep-fry, in 2 batches, for 5-6 minutes or until crisp and light golden. Drain on paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.3. Season chips with a little of the herb mixture. Serve with fish, aioli, remaining herb mixture and lemon wedges.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift