- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
This cake will keep in an airtight container for up to one week. You can also freeze it for up to two months. Just wrap it in plastic wrap, then foil, and don’t forget to label it!
1. Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease a 22cm springform cake tin with cooking oil spray, then line base and side with baking paper. Put biscuits and cocoa in a food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add butter and eggwhite and pulse until combined.
2. Press biscuit mixture into base and up side of prepared tin. Put in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
3. Put cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cornflour and vanilla extract in a food processor and pulse until smooth, scraping down side of bowl several times. Add sour cream and process for 30 seconds. Add white chocolate and process for 2 minutes or until smooth.
4. Pour white chocolate mixture into tin. Put tin in a baking dish and fill with water to come halfway up sides of tin. Bake for 1 hour. Remove tin from water bath. Set cheesecake aside in tin to cool completely.5. Put milk chocolate and cream in a small saucepan. Heat, whisking, over a medium heat until smooth. Pour into tin and put in fridge to set. Release cheesecake from tin, slice and serve with double cream.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift