- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
Steamed rice, to serveSweet and sour sauce
You can serve with quinoa or steamed vegetables if you do not want to serve with rice.
1. To make sauce, combine vinegar, wine or sherry, sugar and salt in a medium heavy-based saucepan over a high heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves, then bring to the boil. Add garlic and ginger, then reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes. Add apricot, capsicum and tomato, and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°C. Heat a large heavy-based frying pan over a high heat. Season chicken. Reduce heat to medium, add chicken, skin-side down, and cook for 8 minutes or until browned. Turn and cook on other side until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish and pour over ½ the sauce. Bake for 8 minutes or until bubbling.3. Heat remaining sauce in a small saucepan over a low heat. Pour over chicken, scatter coriander on top and serve with rice on the side.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift