1. Place stock in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Bring to boil. Add quinoa. Return to boil. Gently simmer, covered, for 20 minutesor until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, divide fennel, capsicums and ¹/3 cup of the oil between two large roasting pans. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for 45 minutes or until golden and tender.
4. Add half the quinoa to each roasting pan with roasted vegetables. Add dill. Toss well.
5. Season fish. Drizzle with remaining oil.
6. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish in three batches. Cook, skin-side down, for 3 minutes. Place fish, skin-side up, over roasted vegetable mixture.
7. Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for 10 minutes or until cooked.8. Serve with lemon. Garnish with dill sprigs.
Bring it on! These two are ignoring the haters – and keeping their dream alive