- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
Feta's sharp, salty flavour works well with lamb or beef, and roasted veg.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a large square of foil on a flat surface. Top with a square of baking paper. Put feta in centre of square. Combine oil, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl, then spoon over feta. Top feta with lemon zest and thyme. Join corners of baking paper and twist to enclose feta.2. Line a large baking dish with baking paper. Add tomatoes and spray with oil. Transfer feta parcel to dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked and feta is soft. Transfer dish to dining table and open feta parcel. Serve with olives, crusty bread and thinly sliced prosciutto on the side.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift