- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line the base of 6 x 1-cup pudding basins with baking paper. Combine sultanas, figs, apricots, craisins, cherries, rind and juice, chocolate and butter in a large bowl. Add eggs, Cointreau and sugar and stir until well combined.
2. Stir through breadcrumbs, almond meal and spices. Spoon into prepared basins. Smooth tops of puddings with the back of a wet spoon, and cover each with a circle of baking paper. Cut 6 x 15cm squares of baking paper and foil. Lay foil on top of paper and make a pleat in the centre.
3. Put paper side on top of each pudding, then tie around rims with string to secure. Put puddings in a large roasting pan and pour enough hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of pudding basins. Bake for 1¼-1½ hours or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Remove from water and stand for 15 minutes before turning out, or leave to cool completely before storing.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift