- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
1. Put potatoes in a deep, heavy-based pan, cover with cold water, cover pan and bring water to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and allow to cool. Cut potatoes into quarters and put in a large bowl. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.2. Add oil mixture to potato and toss gently to combine. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Cut the stalk ends from the snow pea sprouts and discard. Add the tender tops to the potato mixture and serve immediately.
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift
Find out what is in the February Issue of Home Beautiful.