- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
1. Heat barbecue grill to low. Lay 2 sheets of foil on top of each other on a flat surface. Put 1 fillet in centre. Add a little of the peppercorns, ginger, shallot, soy, fish sauce and lime juice, then wrap up tightly. Repeat to make 4 parcels.
2. Add parcels to grill and cook for 12 minutes or until fish is just firm. Put fish and peppercorn mixture on serving plates. Drizzle over parcel juices, then oyster sauce. Serve with bok choy on the side.THIS RECIPE MIGHT ALSO TICKLE YOUR TASTEBUDS
For an impressive arrangement on your Christmas...
Everyone will want a slice of this easy savoury...
- Top 10 Autumn bloomers
- Timber decks for outdoor living
- Keeping chickens at home
- Edible produce with delicious recipes
BONUS 32 page Before & After Kitchen Special
- Amazing kitchen Makeovers and clever solutions for every budget
- Design you bedroom for blissful sleep
- Bathroom style secrets
- Quick and healthy meals
- Exclusive bulb offer!
- Fabulous fake deco tips
- Best pizza recipe!
- How to give your front yard a face lift