- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Health & Family
- Home Beautiful
September 12, 2012, 12:33 pm betterhomesgardens
- Barbecue special!
- BONUS 24-page pull-out cookbook
- 30 pages of outdoor living
- Essential spring gardening
'Check out the Better Homes and Gardens PINTEREST board for more great ideas and tips here!
Don’t you just love the outdoor retreat shown on the cover of this month’s issue of Better Homes and Gardens? You can find easy instructions to build the pergola inside the issue. Loads of you have asked about those great furnishings, so here are the details of where you can find them: Malua 3.5 seat sofa, $3499; Malua coffee table, $599, Eco Outdoor, (02) 9698 7355 or ecooutdoor.com.au
The weather is warming up, for us it means it’s time to step outside and make the most of the outdoors! And what better place to do that then in your own backyard?! The November issue of Better Homes and Gardens is packed full with over 30 pages of outdoor living ideas, a 24-page barbecue pull-out cookbook PLUS we’re giving away 20 BBQ’s!
- BONUS 24-page pull-out cookbook! Pop on your hat and apron and fire up the barbie! All the big hitters are here, ready for a season of delicious grilled goodness! Whether your barbecue favourite is a cheesy beef burger, sticky pork ribs, chicken skewers or Korma whole barbecued fish – we have just the recipe for you!
- Live the dream outdoors! We have over 30 pages of outdoor inspiration, whether you have a large backyard, small courtyard, balcony with a view or something in between, we have every idea, tip and trick you’ll need to turn your space into a sanctuary.
- This season the colours are bright, the patterns are bold and the ideas are endless! It’s time to get crafty and add some cheerful colour to your place. We have so many fabulous projects for you to make to add a touch of colour to your place!
- Celebrate the arrival of spring and add instant warmth to your garden! Satisfy your hunger for colour and indulge in the rainbow of flowering potted blooms available in nurseries everywhere.
Model Kris Smith guest presents making shopping a...
Fast Ed gets the taste buds working with mocha...